Step 1: Measure Your Fishing Line (String) for Your Desired Length (We included a Balloon Strip Just in Case You Prefer It Over the Fishing Line)
Step 2: Inflate 4 Balloons at a Time
Step 3: Twist Balloons into Pairs of Two
Step 4: Tie Pairs Together to Form a Set Which is Known as a “Quad”
Step 5: Attach Your Set to The String by Twisting Counter Clockwise
Step 6: Repeat!
Your BLVD Party Kit Includes the Following:
• Instructions to Make Your Balloon Garland
• Assortment of Balloon Sizes and Colors to Make Your Garland
• Balloon Strip to String Your Balloon Garland
• Ribbon (in case the strip isn't your best friend)
• Balloon Glue Dots
We Recommend You Purchase the Following Materials to Complete Your Balloon Garland:
- Electric Balloon Pump (Save Yourself the Time and Frustration...Purchase You One!)
- Command Hooks
- Backdrop Stand Kit (Purchase If You’re Creating Balloon Garland as a Backdrop)
We Recommend Making the Garland the Evening Before Your Event. It Will Take Approximately 1 Hour to Build. You Could Also Make Your Garland A Few Days Prior, However, We Do Recommend Keeping the Balloons in A Large Trash Bag to Preserve the Balloon Color and Quality. Your Balloon Garland Will Remain Inflated for Up To 3 Weeks!
Balloon Warning: Adult Supervision Required Because Non-Inflated Balloons Can Be A Choking Hazard So Please Keep Away from Children.
Please Note: Balloons Will POP If Overfilled; Fill Balloon SLOWLY!